This is a pre-release of RC30 firmware for the KISS FC
Note: there still is a bug when initializing a Spektrum Sat receiver. DSMx users please take RC28
RC 30-8 release notes:
Note: this is the latest Non-Dshot version with OneShot 125 and 42 and it will need the latest GUIs in order to match the new functions.
- Free choice for the board orientation. Tilted motors and FCs are supported now.
- WS2812 on the RGB LED pin on port2 (attention: the LDO only can feed up to 2 LEDs simultaniously. Better use an external power supply!). LED colours can be selected and adjusted in the GUI and chosen via transmitter switch.
- Lipo Alarm for the Buzzer. Threshold can be adjusted in the GUI.
- ESC Feedback fully supported now (FW Version and SN will be displayed)
- Race lap timer Support on the Buzzer port or PWM 5 or 6 Pin (30 Ohm + IR LED - on pin LED+ at 5V) http://www.easyracelaptimer.com/
- Full WiFi support through FedorComander's implementation
- Selectable serial config for OSD and BB logger
- Complete AUX remapping (needs latest GUI)