Firmware Release History & Change log
- Fixed a Spektrum bug
- Includes more receivers and radios
- More telemetry options
- Improvements for SBus2, FrSky S-Port, Graupner HoTT
- Has a complete new LPF (the GUI configurable one)
- This version also fixed a 3d mode bug, where normal flying (without 3d swich on but 3d checked) was almost impossible
- The USB interrupts are disabled now when armed and no USB is attached (this might fix some drop out of the sky problems) and the blue LED will blink now 1/second if the MCU runs into a hard fault which rarely is the case.
- Fixed a bug where the FC sometimes freezes when you change the LPF setting in the GUI
- Added even more advanced filters, one for every I and D term, all tuned differently to filter out the motor / frame noise without disadvantages
- Added a betaflight-like arm behavior for airmode. It just starts to sum up after the roll/pitch stick has been moved. No more spool-up after arming until you touch the Pitch or Roll stick.
- Fixed level mode (was broken in RC 21)
- The spool up after arming now works better (more stick movement needed before I jumps in)
- Dynamic D term filter (should reduce oscillations around 40-60% throttle)
- Added much more Jeti telemetry options
- Fixed a Jeti bug
- Reduced the filtering a bit
- Made telemetry work again
- Better full throttle forward behavior
- Bluetooth fixed
- Back to the Roots! RC based on beta74 fimware
- Including all fixes until RC25 but previous filtering method
- added new filter for YAW P
- fixed vibration issues with Emax Red Bottom motors or similar. May also help with DAL props
- fixed the “infinitive spin” after gate hit
- fixed the activation bug, e.g. when changing LPF
- small changes in the pid controller and motor mixer
- Failsafe has been improved
- Sbus has been improved
RC28 (you might need to lower your PIDs compared to previous firmwares!)
- implemented a Motor test function and flashing tools in RC28 and GUI v1.0.12
- Graupner HOTT telemetry fix
- Freakout / “Infinitive Yaw Spin” fix
- changed LPF filters (the main reason for re-adjusting/lowering your PIDs)
- Added current to the blackbox
- Added Mid ARM and Low ARM on Chad’s request
- Added bat logging
- Added targetName to the system info command and change version to RC29
- Added smoothing for vbat and current data for logger
- Added initial data for logger
- Fixed some minor bugs
RC 30-8 pre-release
Note: this is the latest Non-Dshot version with OneShot 125 and 42 and it will need the latest GUIs in order to match the new functions.
- Free choice for the board orientation. Tilted motors and FCs are supported now.
- WS2812 on the RGB LED pin on port2 (attention: the LDO only can feed up to 2 LEDs simultaniously. Better use an external power supply!). LED colours can be selected and adjusted in the GUI and chosen via transmitter switch.
- Lipo Alarm for the Buzzer. Threshold can be adjusted in the GUI.
- ESC Feedback fully supported now (FW Version and SN will be displayed)
- Race lap timer Support on the Buzzer port or PWM 5 or 6 Pin (30 Ohm + IR LED – on pin LED+ at 5V) http://www.easyracelaptimer.com/
- Full WiFi support through FedorComander’s implementation
- Selectable serial config for OSD and BB logger
- Complete AUX remapping (needs latest GUI)
This release candidate will be the last RC before we release v1.1 as the next stable version
- fixed the Spektrum Sat bug
- fixed the logging feature (more accurate at 100%)
- some minor cosmetic changes
- compatible with all GUI versions v1.14 and greater
A special Thanks goes out to BorisB for his support on the notch filter that now graces the KISS FC!
- Added FW lock. This version cannot be used for older versions anymore. (be careful with import of your OLD configs, review all the pages!!!)
- Added Tramp VTX support
- Added separate notch filters for roll and pitch
- Added i18n internationalization
- Added RX deadbands
- Added iOS App
- Added JR XBus mode B receiver
- Added LUA support for Taranis X7 and X9
- Added saving with lipo attached
- Added activation screen
- Fixed FrSky telemetry
- Looptime configurable (1, 2 and 4k)
- Unify und tramp are suppored now on RX3 pad!!!!!
- New yaw filter (new default is 35)
- TBS crossfire Support
- New kiss protocol CRC support (Kiss osd should work fine, Third party OSDs are also in process of changing)
- TBS crossfire lua script (tested with micro receiver v2, need crossfire fw 1.65 and OpenTX 2.2RC18)
Settings reset fix (Extra crc and more checks added just in case)
- Added possibility to set motor direction and 3D mode from ESC flasher tab in the gui.
- Added possibility to reverse yaw direction (if u want to run motors in opposite direction)
- Added separate filters for roll/pitch and yaw
- Added better WIFI module support (also WIFI console can be opened from kiss GUI)
- Lua scripts optimized a bit and renamed… For taranis – use X9 folder
- KissSP.lua – for SPort, KissCF.lua – for Crossfire.
- Some gerneral fixes and improvements