Home Forums General Talk Have a couple of questions………

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Z Danny Z 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny Z
    Danny Z
    Participant

Hello,
    I have recently completed my first build (Alien 5″)

I have flashed the FC and the ESC’s, but I have a few questions if I may ask:

1-I have followed the on line video from Rotor Riot, Awesome vid !!!! thank you

2- How do/where you program “level”mode, I have an extensive RC Heli background, but would like to have the option to activate “level” mode, in case someone would like to try and hover my machine, or if I need to just scratch my nose……….

3-In the configuration tab of the KISS GUI Ver 1.14 under the general settings tab, in ver 1.13 there was not an option for PWM and in the Rotor Riot video, Chad chose “one shot 42”, my question is, V 1.14 do I still use “one shot 42” or do I use “PWM” option, and what is the difference.

3- I have flashed the FC to V1.02RC28, is this the latest stable version, I noticed that 1.03 was a pre release in Sept of 2016.

That all be said, (WITHOUT PROPS) my quad seems to act and respond to stick inputs as I would expect, I would just like to be a little more clear on the software side of things

Thank you very much for any and all help.

Danny Z

Profile photo of Danny Z
    Danny Z
    Participant

I forgot to mention, that the blue LED on the FC never comes……..ever
    is that indicative of a looming problem….

I was able to flash the FC using Dfuse with no problem………………….

Thanks
    Danny

Profile photo of Danny Z
    Danny Z
    Participant

“blue LED never comes on”………..was typing fast and not paying attention

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.