KISS FC v2 – the new 32bit Flight Controller by Flyduino
A new simplified Flight controller, the KISS FC V2 includes a complete own Flight Control Firmware development.
In some cases you might need to download the drivers for the CP2102 UART/USB. Here you go:
- STM32F722RET6 MCU, ARM-Cortex M7 with FPU running at 216Mhz
- MPU6000 Gyro and ACC Sensor
- Integrated DCDC converter for direct LiPo battery input (2-6S 6-30V) max 500mA on 5V
- The first four ESC outputs are amplifyed to 5V Signal with very fast drivers (for a clear Dshot signal)
- CP2102 USB-UART USB controller for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @216Mhz
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern with 3.3mm holes (compatible with most frame types
- Voltage: 2-6S (direct)
NOTE: If you use a Mr. Steele PDB make sure to connect the correct ports!