We have a lot new features and some bug fixes in the actual v1.3 beta firmware.
Find all downloads here: http://kiss.flyduino.net/downloads/
Or use the bundled firmware/software from here: http://kiss.flyduino.net/download/bundled-firmware-and-software-v1-3-for-kiss-fcccescs/
- Looptime configurable (1, 2 and 4k)
- Unify und tramp are suppored now on RX3 pad!!!!!
- New yaw filter (new default is 35)
- TBS crossfire Support
- New kiss protocol CRC support (Kiss osd should work fine, Third party OSDs are also in process of changing)
- TBS crossfire lua script (tested with micro receiver v2, need crossfire fw 1.65 and OpenTX 2.2RC18)
- Settings reset fix (Extra crc and more checks added just in case)
- Added possibility to set motor direction and 3D mode from ESC flasher tab in the gui.
- Added possibility to reverse yaw direction (if u want to run motors in opposite direction)
- Added separate filters for roll/pitch and yaw
- Added better WIFI module support (also WIFI console can be opened from kiss gui)
- Lua scripts optimized a bit and renamed… For taranis – use X9 folder
- KissSP.lua – for SPort, KissCF.lua – for Crossfire.
- Some gerneral fixes and improvements