The KISS ESC32A motor controller is a new member in the KISS family – now limited to 45A
Developed for race copters with power hungry motor/prop combinations.
Actively limited to 45A for longuevity it comes with all the features of its little brother, the ESC24A re – and even more! With a matching capacitor it can be driven by 6s lipos.
NEW FEATURE! sinHybrid :: Sinus/backemf hybrid commutation for smoother running! Read more…
• 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 MCU @80Mhz
• Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
• Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 45A)
• Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
• sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.
• Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5µs)
• Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
• Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance on each commutation)
• For Race Multicopters (32A continuous also with weak cooling)
• High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
• Small size (19 x 27 mm)
• Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
• No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S. Add a min. 220µF (330µF recommended) min. 50V Cap for 6S usage!
• Very fast throttle response
• Linear throttle response
• Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
• Regenerative braking
• 3-6S LiPo (6s with capacitor)
• Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 – 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
• Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL
as well as Telemetry, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
• Size 19 x 27 mm
• Operating voltage 9 – 30V (3-6s)
• Maximum continuous current 32A
• Instantaneous maximum current 45A, actively limited
• 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
Philipp Seidel wrote an article about the sinHybrid commutation method, introduced by Felix Niessen for the ESC32A